• 1U 19inch rack form factor with two mic/instrument inputs on the front panel.
• Analog to digital conversion at up to 24-bit / 192kHz.
• Eight analog inputs with combi jacks accepting both XLR and ¼ inch connectors.
• Ten configurable ¼ inch balanced analogue output channels, including a dedicated stereo pair with anti-thump circuitry.
• Eight ADAT optical digital input and output channels.
• Two S/PDIF coaxial digital input and output channels.
• Two banks of switchable phantom power for use with condenser mics.
• Front panel monitor volume level control, as well as two headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls.
• Monitor Dim and Mute buttons on the front panel.
• MIDI in and out routing.
• Focusrite Control software to easily configure your monitoring and routing setups.
Scarlett 2nd Gen Getting Started Guide
Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen User Guide
Focusrite Control User Guide